Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the social distancing restrictions necessary to stem the tide of this pandemic, the Waterloo Wellington Woodturners have suspended all future meetings until such time as it is safe to resume our meeting schedule. In the meantime we encourage our members to keep on turning, and to send in a photo or two of what they have been working on. We will endeavour to post some in the Member's Gallery. Send photos to email@example.com.
Waterloo-Wellington Woodturners Guild
- Firewood to Form - The SpurtleMon, Dec 14KW Navel Association, 315 Weber St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8, CanadaDec 14, 2020, 7:00 PMKW Navel Association, 315 Weber St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8, CanadaWoodturners are often asked where they get their wood from. David will demonstrate how something as ordinary as a piece of firewood can be transformed into a project suitable for the everyday cook in your household.
- Make Your Own Turning ToolsThu, Feb 27KW Naval Association
- Turning Thin Walled VesselsThu, Jan 23KW Naval AssociationJan 23, 2020, 7:00 PMKW Naval Association, 315 Weber St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8, CanadaJanuary's turning demonstration by our own member David Bell, will include turning thin walled vessels, which will be followed up by piercing the thin wall turning. The demonstration will include turning techniques for achieving a thin wall on a vessel. Included will be the specific tools used to at
- Nov. Monthly MeetingThu, Nov 28KW Naval Association
- Nick AgarThu, Nov 07KW Navel Association, 315 Weber St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8, Canada